| the screamapillar sanctuary without constant reassurance it will die. sexually attracted to fire |
|
If you're looking for the band, click to go to Screamapillar Rocks and now-- on with the show! Wednesday, February 12, 2003 i just saw this on TV: song of the moment: Disturbed - "Remember" Sensation washes over me / I can't describe it / Pain I felt so long ago / I don't remember / Tear a hole so I can see / My devastation / Feelings from so long ago / I don't remember / Holding on, to let them know / What's given to me / To hide behind / The mask this time / And try to believe / Blind your eyes to what you see / You can't embrace it / Leave it well enough alone / And don't remember / Cut your pride and watch it bleed / You can't deny it / Pain you know you can't ignore / I don't remember / Holding on, to let them know / What's given to me / To hide behind / The mask this time / And try to believe / Blind your eyes to what you see / You can't embrace it / Leave it well enough alone / And don't remember / Cut your pride and watch it bleed / You can't deny it / Pain you know you can't ignore / I don't remember / If I can / Remember / To know this will / Conquer me / If I can / Just walk alone / And try to escape / Into me yeaaaaaah good song video of the moment: Mariah Carey - (Boy) I Need You i like it. it's got a funky funny cool japanese pop theme going. but i especially like the cameo of WILL YUN LEE. omigawd. will yun lee you're gorgeous!! WAAAAAAAH posted by tha muce -|- 2/12/2003 02:04:00 AM -|- reassuring comments?!?! ---> so far!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
||||
|
| |||||